StumbleUpon Share

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Liberty of London teams up with Target


I had read that Liberty of London was debuting their new line this Spring at Target...but until I walked into the store one dreary day in March, I didn't realize how exciting and refreshing it really was! The vivid fun floral patterns on everything from dresses to bicycles to home furnishings etc. really brightened up my day and made me realize that Spring really was just around the corner.

Living in the northeast in the winter has its disadvantages and March is one of them... The snow has melted, and the winter months have left everything brown, dark and depressing... April seems so far away...

Check out this sampling of some of the new Liberty of London products in Target right now...They are flying off the shelves and racks....

No comments:

Post a Comment